It’s our first annual “Procrastinators Guide to Presents” here at Maine Made Podcast! We’re looking at you, last-minute-Lindas and time’s-running-out Toms! I put together a round table of gift guide experts to help you with those gift ideas now that we’re less than a week from Christmas!
Below are picks from our special guests:
Jen Hazard of Cute Potato
Erin Kiley of Portland Flea-For-All
& Kate McCarthy of Blueberry Files – who couldn’t make it onto the episode, but sent along her picks anyways!
Mentioned in this Episode:
The Way Life Should Be Unisex Crewneck from Fox Island Printworks
Soaps from Soulshine Soap Co, Green Granite & Casco Bay Soap Co.
Prints from Hannah Rosengren
Lola Arts Pottery
Ornaments from Swallowfield
Wooden Tops by Al Mather (via Center for Maine Craft)
Felted animals from DelilahIris
The Little Blue Birdie Activity Bag (perfect for long car trips)
Black Dinah Chocolatiers holiday chocolates
Lip balm holder for backpacks (Yarn & Cloth Clothiers)
Soaps from Human Nature
Jewelry & Taxidermy from The Wolf & I Light Switch Plates from Idillard:
Guitar String Jewelry from Stringin’ Along with Me
Pompom Wreath from Blue Moss Collection
1. Dean’s Sweets truffles “Maine Mix”: blueberry, maple, Maine sea salt caramel, Needham
2. Maine cheese: Hahn’s End (available at K.Horton’s in the Public Market House), Winter Hill Farm (available at Portland Food Co-op)
3. Maine booze: New England Distilling’s rum or whiskey, Maine Craft Distilling’s whiskey or aged gin
4. Box of Maine: Maine gift box filled with Maine-made items: Stonewall Kitchen, maple syrup, whoopie pies, etc.
5. Kate’s book, of course! Distilled in Maine: A History of Libations, Temperance and Craft Spirits